Legal and tax advisory
From legal basic paperwork to mergers and acquisitions, PKF Audit Conseil advises companies and shareholders on corporate law. We also assist our customers in drawing up and reviewing corporate law documents and commercial contracts.
- Consulting and drafting of an intergroup agreement: service and assistance agreement, tax consolidation agreement, cash pooling agreement, etc.
- Selection of the legal structure, assistance with creation
- Legal paperwork (annual general meetings, articles of association, share capital increase)
- Company incorporation and registration
- Company representative accountability
- Corporate governance
- Shareholders agreement
- Investment capital
- Mergers and acquisitions: disposals and acquisition of companies, mergers, spin-offs, partial contribution of assets
- Monitoring of regulatory agreements
- Preparation and revision of commercial deeds (commercial leases, non-disclosure agreements, distribution contracts, licenses, etc.), general sales conditions
Our experts assist companies and private individuals as well as common tax issues as help them to fulfil tax optimization requirements.
- Assistance with tax administration, tax audit insurance
- Taxation of executive officers (solidarity tax on wealth, personal income tax, stock options, founders’ warrants - BSPCE)
- Cross border transactions
- International taxation
- Tax accreditations
- Optimisation of compensation plan to executive officers
- Special tax status for innovative start-ups
- Monitoring of the daily taxation depending on the adopted legal structures and specific local conditions (e.g. French urban tax free zones)